For abstract submission, please follow the guidelines given below.
All accepted abstracts will be displayed as virtual posters, which may be accompanied by a short presentation (approximately 1 minute) of the content as an audio file. Presenters who participate on site may exhibit a printed poster in addition. The Abstract Review Committee will nominate the best four submissions. These will be announced during the conference and published on ICA’s virtual channels.
- The content of the abstract must be relevant to the field of Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH; Nice Group 4)
- The abstract must be written in English
- The text should not be more than 250 words, excluding title, authors and affiliations
- The title of the abstract should be in CAPITAL letters
- For all authors, please provide the family name preceded by the initial(s) as well as the affiliation
- A maximum of 10 authors is allowed
- Please categorise the topic of your abstract as
1. Basic mechanisms of disease
4. Treatment (surgical, interventional or medical)
- The abstract should be divided into Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- A maximum of one table or figure is allowed
- Any abbreviations used must be explained
- The author submitting the abstract must be a registered delegate at the Conference
The abstract should be submitted as a Word file electronically by email to Sonja Mariotti, ICA secretariat (email@example.com). Abstract submission deadline is 13 September 2021. Abstracts will not be considered for acceptance unless they are submitted according to the format and instructions described above.