A note about coronavirus measures at ICC 2021
ICC 2021 will be held in line with all coronavirus measures applicable on a national and local level.
The following measures are applicable as of 23 November 2021 and may change any time according to current regulations.
Documents needed for admission
- ID Card
- Documented proof applicable in the EU of one of the following two conditions:
- Proof of full course of vaccination
The vaccination on which it is based must be comprised of one or more of the vaccines listed by the Paul Ehrlich Institute and no less than 14 days may have elapsed since the last required single vaccination
- Recovery proof
Either no longer than 180 days before proof of recovery by PCR test or recovered and vaccinated
Hygiene concept and measures at the conference
We highly consider the health of participants and staff at all points during the planning process. The following rules apply during the event:
- Cleanliness protocols are followed and personal hygiene options, e.g., hand sanitizers, will be available
- Face protection masks are mandatory in the interior spaces unless seated in the conference room, while eating/drinking during breaks and when seated for dinner
- Distancing rules may be applicable
In addition, country-specific rules may apply upon entering Germany or when traveling back home.
Do not travel to or attend the meeting if you are feeling sick or when you cannot comply with applicable measures.
This page will be updated should further information become available. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions (email@example.com).